We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted by Niche Recruitment
16th January 2017
Blue Monday…does it really exist?
Today is apparently the most depressing day of the year with people’s moods being affected by their post-Christmas finances, the cold weather and the long wait for the summer. Researchers have dubbed January 16th as Blue Monday with a survey by the Co-op finding that 26% of British people claim that this month is when they feel the most isolated.
Well, here at Niche Recruitment we are pretty happy today! We are all having a cup of positivi-tea!
You can choose to believe that today will be grim and depressing, or you can choose to believe it will be a beautiful day, after all – Blue Monday was only created by an American holiday company to sell more holidays!
Here are some reasons to be happy in January:
- It’s the start of a fresh New Year of opportunities www.nicherecruitment.co.uk
- Enjoy the cold cosy nights in with your loved ones and Netflix!
- Take up a new hobby, or revive old ones!
- Focus on organisation and de-clutter your work or home space
- Get at least 20 minutes of exercise per day for a healthier body and mind
- Delve into a new bestseller and escape at the end of a busy day!
- Relax more. January is the one month that doesn’t have a ‘holiday’ so create a YOU day!
- Utilise your skills with a new career move! Here at Niche, we are armed and ready to help with your job search!
- The power is in your hands today! Don’t be blue, put the kettle on and have a brew!