Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 18th October 2018
Hungerford, Berkshire | Up to £23000 per annum
Account Executive | Business Development | Cross-Selling | Up-Selling | Building Relationships | Problem Solving | Customer Service | Report Writing | Database Maintenance
We are looking for a talented, bright, commercially minded individual to work as an Account Executive for an exciting business in the technology space.
Our client; an exciting forward-thinking company with tangible plans for growth, are looking to on-board several Account Executives to be responsible for managing key corporate clients, looking at ways to capitalise on mutually beneficial partnerships.
The Account Executives will be joining a rapidly growing team, working within a B2B focus, taking ownership of a portfolio of existing client contacts. Key responsibilities also include:
- Working directly with current clients and newly established partners, with the view to expand services employed through cross-selling and upselling activity.
- Constantly challenging current techniques provided, investigating new ways to maximise the value that clients obtain through use of company services.
- Working with the Paid Search team to ensure campaign efficiency.
- Generate accurate and in-depth reports for clients reflecting performance activity.
- Collaborate with clients to ensure optimisation of active campaigns, using problem-solving skills to achieve the most from client investment.
- Work with the sales team to ensure account growth and opportunities are maximised.
- Explore possible potential client needs and promote how company products/services can solve current issues, effectively negotiating a mutually beneficial professional strategy.
- Maintaining company CRM systems, and logging all activity, ensuring data is accurate and current.
- Managing service campaigns from end to end, pursuing the further growth of the company.
Engaging and passionate about technology, along with the future of advertising, the Account Executive will be tenacious about seeking new ways to develop and grow the business. The ideal applicant will also:
- Ideally be educated to degree-level in either Business, Media, Marketing, or a similar discipline.
- A confident communicator with a years' minimum experience in either a Business Development, Sales or Customer Service role.
- Have a passion for high-levels of service and want to discuss ways to meet client business needs.
- Have a confident and open personality, who enjoys building relationships with clients.
- Be local or commutable to Hungerford, with your own transport.
Interested in finding out more?...Perhaps you know someone who would suit this role to a T? Feel free to share this opportunity, or apply direct to Niche Recruitment.