Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 9th January 2019
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
Account Management | Customer Service | Sales | Up-selling | Cross-selling | Building Relationships | Sales Forecasts | Reports | Customer Satisfaction | Market Knowledge
We have a fascinating Account Manager position working for a forward-thinking company who have a head office in South-Oxfordshire.
To accommodate for a significant period of growth, the organisation are looking for a bright. engaging and driven Account Manager to help the business advance by looking after the customers who helped it grow.
The Account Manager is an exciting hybrid between Client Services and Business Development, with the key responsibilities as follows:
- Representing the company by providing comprehensive and regular contact with the client base.
- Engaging client accounts, providing a market insight of how further partnership deals could benefit.
- Actively seizing opportunities to cross & up-sell priority products, driving revenue growth.
- Improving retention rates in building long-term relationships.
- Identifying new prospects for the company, to promote the company and encourage new brand partnerships.
- Escalating any queries from clients onto the relevant teams to ensure customer-satisfaction at all stages of the relationship.
To be successful in your application for this Account Manager role, the brand is looking for an enthusiastic individual who meets the following criteria:
- You will be a natural communicator, with the confidence to build relationships with long-standing and newly-established clients.
- An independent worker, you will have the autonomy to manage workloads and multiple clients simultaneously.
- With the willingness to learn and adapt, you'll be eager to explore the brand's product portfolio, in order to demonstrate market knowledge.
- As Account manager, you'll also have a passion for customer service, and a tenacity to explore ways to develop current relationships further.
Does this Account Management role tick boxes for you? Apply today and make sure Niche Recruitment see your CV!