Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 16th July 2018
Account Manager – eCommerce
Swindon, Wiltshire | Negotiable
eCommerce | Digital | Strategy | RIO | SEO | PPC
ACCOUNT MANAGER - ECOMMERCE
Niche Recruitment are looking for an Account Manager to join their client, a thriving digital marketing agency based in the countryside near Swindon. As an eCommerce specialist you will be joining an elite team who take pride in hiring the best digital talent, with responsibilities for:
- Managing & maintaining allocated existing client relationships with a focussing on developing high performing eCommerce strategies
- Effectively organise the campaign delivery teams to ensure a fluent business strategy through clear planning and communication
- Monitoring your own monthly targets to ensure they meet business strategies, and proactively challenging yourself should it appear that targets may not be met by making action plans with clients
- Analysing the results from previous months and strategically reviewing how and where improvements can be made as part of your own personal development
- Identify opportunities for the business to grow through existing and new clients
- Travelling on an ad-hoc basis to attend meetings with your allocated clients
To be considered for the role as the Account Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Solid eCommerce experience, with proven experience of developing strategies to increase online sales
- Proficient in digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, Paid Social, E-mail, etc.
- Ideally previous experience in a client facing or Account Manager role
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Strong planning and organisational skills for working and multi-tasking within a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Commercial awareness and able to effectively understand the wants and needs of the business and your clients
The role itself…
With a primary focus on advising strategic advice to eCommerce clients, the Account Manager will actively look to improve on client online sales performance, whilst promoting the brand ethos and values. The ideal candidate for this role will be driven by maximising growth, they will always be on the lookout to for upselling opportunities using their already stellar knowledge of digital marketing channels and excellent rapport building skills.
What the company is like…
Joining an already elite team of likeminded digital experts, the new Account Manager will be ready to take on the role with the same drive and passion. In an ever-changing digital sector, our client takes pride on their well implemented strategy with a proven success rate of increasing client engagement, as well as their clients' ROI.
How do you apply…?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today so we can get to know you.