Following on from our blog in December and ‘The Perceived Talent Shortage (http://nicherecruitment.co.uk/2017/12/perceived-talent-shortage-doom-gloom/), I…
Posted on 23rd February 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | £20000 - £24000 per annum
Accounts Assistant | Finance Assistant | Sales Ledger | BACS | Bank-runs | AAT | Direct Debit | Reconciliations | Accounts Reporting | Credit Control | Accounting Records | Vlookups
Our award-winning Swindon-based client who are making leaps and bounds within their sector, are looking for a confident Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team, and contribute to their period of growth.
The Accounts Assistant, who reports into the Financial Accountant, is being brought in to provide crucial support to the department as a whole, ensuring procedure compliance and alignment to regulation.
You'll run a tight ship in managing weekly financial processes, covering all avenues with full-circle tracking, managing cash-flow and transactional progress.
Responsibilities spanning over a daily/weekly/monthly duration include:
- Maintaining a tidy, tracked and reconciled Sales Ledger
- Weekly invoice checking & credit control, chasing due payments as necessary
- Provide assistance with bank reconciliations
- Manage the entire Direct Debit process, including processing DD runs, ensuring accurate & up-to-date records and checking BACS reports
- Maintain the monthly statement distribution via email & post
- Provide regular financial reports & admin support
This is a unique finance support role and you must have experience working in a fast-paced, process driven environment.
Your administration skills will be exceptional, working on multiple task across different work streams and with different clients. It is imperative that you have excellent communication skills and can work with diverse teams.
If you have a good ground knowledge of finance, (with a finance, ideally part qualified AAT or equivalent) and can work well in a team then please do apply