Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 25th July 2018
Bath, Somerset | £20000 - £23000 per annum
Accounts Payable | POs | Purchase Ledger | Reconciliations | Invoice Processing | AAT | Purchase Invoices
Our award-winning client with amazing offices in the heart of Bath, are looking for a confident Accounts Payable Controller to join their Finance team.
The Accounts Payable Controller is to provide support to the department as a whole, ensuring procedure compliance and alignment to regulation.
You'll run a tight ship in managing weekly financial processes, ensuring documentation of all transactional progress. Responsibilities spanning over a daily/weekly/monthly duration include:
- Maintaining a tidy, tracked and reconciled Purchase Ledger.
- Supplier payments of deposit amounts, in addition to maintenance of supplier accounts.
- Batching, Processing and posting of Purchase Order Stock Invoices before sending for authorisation.
- Maintaining the supplier database and reconciliation of supplier statements, in addition to query resolution.
- Providing assistance with bank reconciliations, in addition to other necessary financial processing.
- The preparation of payment runs via BACS cheques, LoC etc.
- Provide regular financial reports & admin support.
This is a unique finance support role and in applying for this Accounts Payable position, you must:
- Have experience working in a fast-paced, process driven environment.
- Be ideally part qualified AAT or have the equivalent experience.
- Be an autonomous individual who can self-manage workloads, in addition to being a team-player.
- Have excellent communication skills and can work with diverse teams.
- Have experience in a similar junior level role, with comprehensive understanding of Purchase ledger processes.
- Have previously worked with financial databases and tracking systems.
If you're local to Bath, or even commutable from the Bristol area by train, this could be a fantastic opportunity to get your finance career off the ground.
Apply to Niche Recruitment today and register your interest in a great Accounts Payable role!