Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 14th June 2018
Fairford, Gloucestershire | Up to £20000 per annum + benefits
Administration | Office Support | Assistant to EA | Curating Documentation | Diary Coordination | Communication
The Ernest Cook Trust is one of the UK's leading outdoor learning charities. Rooted in the conservation and management of the countryside, the Trust actively encourages children and young people to learn from the land through hands-on outdoor learning opportunities on its estates and by offering grants.
The three main functions of the Trust are: management of its landed estates; educational support through grant giving; and direct provision of education.
This is a new full-time role within the small, but busy, rural head office, reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive.
The role will include the following:
- Collation of Information Packs
- Phone and Office Support
- Occasional Reception and Switchboard cover
- Support for Diary Coordination
- Hands-on Support with Logistics and Catering
- Routine Board Room Set-up and Clearing
- Welcome and look after visitors
Internal and External Communications
- Coordinate employee initiatives (eg celebrations, socials and briefings)
- Maintain Communications and contact lists
- Help update Social Media posts (facebook etc)
- Indexing of online Photo library
What we are looking for:
- Good administration and secretarial skills
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent writing skills
- Organised and highly practical
- Eye for detail
- Reliable and a strong team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confidentiality and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and work independently
- An interest in learning from the land
This role is offering:
- a salary of £20,000 per annum, full-time based in Fairford, Gloucestershire.
- 27 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Life assurance at 4 x gross salary
- Dynamic, creative and welcoming working environment
- Training and development opportunities
If this role sounds like your next move, then apply today through Niche Recruitment.