Exciting news… We’ve been featured in this month’s Business West Insight Magazine! As you…
Posted on 20th April 2018
Administration Assistant – FILLED
Cirencester, Gloucestershire | £18000 - £22000 per annum + 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Our client; idyllic charitable trust, are looking for Administrative Support to join their close-knit team at their location in a rural village near to Cirencester
This is a great opportunity for an organised and reliable candidate to join a company with fantastic core values…Assisting the Chief's Executive's office, you'll utilise general administration skills, in addition to providing support to the further team, helping optimise the efficiency of the office.
As Administrator, you'd be responsible for general tasks, such as:
* Facilitating internal communications e.g. routine emails/notifications, and maintaining contact lists
* Occasional 1st point of contact, answering emails and calls and resolving queries professionally
* Maintaining client details on Excel spreadsheets and databases.
* Ensuring a well-organised office by filing, photocopying, scanning, collation of material, setting up meeting rooms & maintaining databases.
* Supporting Events & Meetings, both internally & externally with hands-on assistance.
In order to be successful, you'll be able to tick the following criteria:
* Owns a full and valid driving license
* Exceptional written and verbal English skills.
* Competent team player with the ability to work independently
If you or someone you know might find this of interest, don't hesitate to share or get in touch.