In line with the General Data Protection Regulation, Niche Recruitment Limited is committed to…
Posted on 14th March 2018
Administrative Support – Part-Time
Malmesbury, Wiltshire | Up to £10000 per annum + benefits
Administration | Office Support | Database Maintenance | Communication | Organisation | Query Resolution
Our client; specialist consultancy company in the Health and Social Care industry, are looking for Administrative Support on a part-time basis to join their close-knit team in their Brinkworth offices.
This is a great opportunity for an on-the ball-candidate to establish themselves in a permanent role…Perfect for someone who wants to grow and develop skills in a friendly environment. This administrative role is key in providing support to the further team, helping optimise the efficiency of the brand.
As Admin Support, you'd be responsible for general tasks, such as:
* Acting as 1st point of contact, answering emails and calls and resolving queries professionally
* Maintaining client details on Excel speadsheets and databases
* Tracking the progress of client projects
* Supporting Key Account Holders with Administrative assistance.
In order to be successful, you'll be able to tick the following criteria:
* Owns a full and valid driving license
* GCSE Maths & English Grade C (or equivalent)
* Confident working on Excel Spreadsheets.
* Competent team player with the ability to work independently
This opportunity also has the potential to provide flexibility with reduced hours, with the request that the candidate work 20 hours per week Monday-Fri, working out as 4 hours each day. This opportunity is ideal for an individual who needs to work around other responsibilities, such as school hours.
If you or someone you know might find this of interest, don't hesitate to share or get in touch!