Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 11th October 2018
Brand Activation Manager
Gloucester, Gloucestershire | Up to £35000 per annum
Brand Activation | Events | Marketing | Marketing Strategy | Tech Marketing
Niche Recruitment are on the hunt for a Brand Activation Manager with a solid background in devising high performing campaigns, to join a Gloucester based business with a great reputation. In this newly created role, you will take responsibility for the following activities:
- Taking the lead on key brand client partnerships, delivering high-impact, strategic and innovative annual brand plans
- Overseeing the development of brand building activations that engage and inspire customers, growing the brand and driving event sales
- Tracking performance of individual initiatives and brand activation plans utilising a range of data analysis tools, implementing changes as and when required
- Attending events and ensuring smooth operation of brand activation plans from build to launch, throughout the season
- Supporting account management of key brands, to include planning, preparing for and attending meetings with clients, and always adhering to brand guidelines
To be considered for the role of Brand Activation Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3yrs in a brand marketing role, preferably within technology brands or events sector
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Very strong organisation & time management skills
- A full driving licence and access to own vehicle
The role itself…
Harnessing the power of technology to activate brand plans, the Brand Activation Manager will have a sole responsibility for our client's Technology brand partnerships, taking the lead on the development and implementation of those plans. The successful candidate will be a strategic, experienced Brand Manager, preferably with agency side experience, but happy to hear from client-side marketers too. Classically trained you will have a deep understanding of brands and a customer centric approach. You will have strong commercial acumen with an analytical approach to long term planning. With proven team management experience, to succeed in the role you will be adaptable and able to react quickly, with honed senior stakeholder management skills and the ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Due to the role being an events-driven position, we are looking for applicants willing to be flexible and willing to work unsociable hours during peak event season and travel to events nationally.
What the company is like…
Working in our client's head office based in Gloucester, and various event sites across the UK, the Brand Activation Manager will be joining a well-established events agency, getting involved with some of the UK's most popular events, festivals and venues. In return, not only will you have the privilege of working for this fun and dynamic business, you will receive a generous 28 days holiday, income protection plan and a company matched pension scheme, amongst other benefits.
How to apply…?
If you are committed to the level of flexibility this role requires and you think you have what it takes, contact us at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!