We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 8th October 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £22000 per annum
Analyst | Data Analysis | Reporting | Excel | Statistical Information | Performance Analysis | Data Management
We're looking for a bright, analytical mind to join our client's Swindon-based office as a Business Analyst, to shape a career with a well-established company.
Our client endeavours to constantly improve their products and services, and in this Business Analyst role, you'll be assisting the organisation optimise the performance and utilisation of their products.
Working within the Finance Department, key responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Evaluating compiled numerical data sourced from product performance records.
- Translating performance results into presentable outcomes, utilising Excel and Data Management systems.
- Identifying patterns and forecast trends in results, basing your findings on analytically derived predictions.
- Assisting the organisation to understand areas to be developed within their product portfolio, ensuring optimised performance in line with strategy and statistics.
- In response to your evaluations, the Business Analyst will be proactive in proposing realistic solutions to combat foreseeable issues.
The prospective Business Analyst will have a keen eye for data, be highly astute, detailed and logical. Additionally, the candidate will also:
- Have a preferable degree in Mathematics, or STEM subject.
- Possess a strong ability to work with complex data and Microsoft Excel.
- Have a sharp eye for spotting trends and understand how business strategy is managed off the back of this.
- Be confident in your presentation skills, with strong communication abilities to liaise with Product Developers and Stakeholders.
- Be practiced in report writing, summarising projected improvements efficiently to management.
Perhaps you've just graduated and want to start building your analytical career in a forward-thinking company?
This could be the ideal position for you, so send your CV to Niche Recruitment and apply today!