It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 1st August 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | £33000 - £35000 per annum
Software Testing | Business Analysis | Problem Solving | Performance Reports | Product Analysis | UAT | QAT | Integration Testing | JIRA | Technical Specifications | Stakeholder Management
We're looking for a tech-savvy Software Tester who wants to further develop their career into a Business Analyst role. If you're hoping to add a further dimension to your experience, then read on:
Our Swindon-based client needs a Business Analyst to join their team, to support the strategic design of technical projects, by using comprehensive problem-solving skills, and providing solutions to complex requirements.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst role include:
- Employing strong analytical skills to understand how improvements can be applied to a portfolio of web application solutions.
- Assisting with project plans and suggesting viable operational options to meet business needs.
- Curating reports based on performance analysis of their product portfolio.
- Building strong relationships with both the further technology department, in addition to key stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility for organising solution discovery workshops with SMEs and stakeholders.
- Assisting with the creation of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and test plans.
- Provide translations of System Specifications from business requirements with Integration Testing and QAT.
- Testing current products for issues, bugs, and other developments using JIRA.
To be progressed for this Business Analyst role, you'll be able to tick the following criteria:
- Have 2 years' software testing / development experience in an office-based environment
- Be able to apply a technical understanding of lifecycle development to software problems.
- Possess knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies
- With a strong eye for detail, and the tenacity to improve solutions.
- With strong communication skills, both written and verbal, you'll be confident liaising with professionals both internally and externally.
Do you feel this Business Analyst role is the next step on from your current experience? We want to know! Apply with a current CV to Niche Recruitment.