Following on from our blog in December and ‘The Perceived Talent Shortage (http://nicherecruitment.co.uk/2017/12/perceived-talent-shortage-doom-gloom/), I…
Posted on 12th February 2018
Business Development Account Executive
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire | Up to £25000 per annum + £10,000 OTE
Sales | Business Development | Appointment Setting | Consultancy |
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident Sales Executive to join a leading consultancy business based in Cheltenham.
The organisation has an unrivalled reputation in the market and in the sectors that they operate and the business has grown organically for a number of years based on referrals and recommendations.
The company have ambitious growth plans and are looking for someone to have responsibility or seeking and generating new product sales opportunities, managing inbound leads, converting sales opportunities and cross-selling other products and services.
We are looking for an individual who has experience of Business to Business sales, ideally working to develop relationships with contacts in L&D, Training, HR and Talent. This role would lend itself to someone who has come from a Recruitment Consultancy background as your contracts will be similar!
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Personally contribute to product sales revenue growth according to agreed financial targets.
· Plan and organise proactive phone and email sales activity on a weekly basis to achieve set sales targets
· Proactively manage and grow a bank of existing and lapsed clients
· Follow up inbound product enquiries promptly (requests for product information, sample reports, etc.) to qualify the lead and identify needs and requirements
· Proactively generate meetings for field based team
· Identify and generate new sales leads through prospecting and networking, as well as re-engaging lapsed product users (users who have not made a purchase for at least 12 months)
· Work with Marketing team on coordinated campaigns (e.g. sector campaigns) by following up leads generated through marketing collateral
· Support with research for target clients / partners with potential for large volume product usage requirements
· Create and maintain structured account plans for new clients
· Record all customer correspondence using the in-house CRM system
· Manage and monitor your product sales pipeline, classifying opportunities according to stage in the sales process
· Provide regular updates on personal sales activity and pipeline
· Attend networking, marketing events and exhibitions, as requested
· Collaborate with other teams, when required, on combined solutions for client opportunities
If you are a confident self-starter, with a proven track record of building long-standing relationships then please do get in touch, as well as a strong base salary you will have an opportunity to earn quarterly bonus and the company will invest in you with certifications and training on offer.