We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 23rd July 2018
Business Development Executive
Swindon, Wiltshire | £18000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
Business Development | Sales | Prospecting | Customer Engagement | Market Knowledge | Sales Forecasts | CRM Maintenance | KPIs | Outbound Calls
Are you a confident communicator with the potential to source new leads and the charisma to secure them? Do you thrive in a fast-paced B2B environment?
We're looking for a diligent Business Development Executive to join a tight knit team in our client's lively Swindon-based office.
Widely recognized for their portfolio of products, the Business Development Executives will join this brand in helping shape their ambitious plans to drive the growth of campaigns, and hit revenue targets.
Working within the Corporate Engagement Team, the Business Development Executive's key responsibilities include:
- Researching and target relevant organisations, both new and old, contacting prospects by phone, email and via social media.
- Tailoring a targeted sales approach to each new client, with the focus to develop the organisation's associate portfolio.
- Building strong relationships with current and prospect client that will result in lasting partnerships.
- Explore possible potential client needs and promote how company products/services can solve current issues, effectively negotiating a mutually beneficial professional strategy.
- Qualifying sales leads and generating high calibre meetings for the field sales team to explore and nurture.
- Maintaining company CRM systems, and logging all Business Development activity, ensuring data is accurate and current.
Candidates for this Business Development Executive position should be tenacious in pursuing self-progression, paired with faultless enthusiasm to persevere when faced with rejection. Additionally, applicants will also:
- Be articulate and engaging, with outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have previous experience working to targets and KPIs.
- Own a flair for networking with professionals on different levels.
- Be confident in making outbound calls to new contacts.
- Be able to face multi-tasking and handle workloads with efficiency, keeping a cool head in a busy environment.
- Be at ease navigating online lead generation platforms, including CRM systems.
If you're looking for a lively BDE role to showcase your flair for building relationships and sourcing opportunities, then this vacancy could be your cup of tea.
Would you like to find out more? Get in touch with Niche Recruitment!