We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 2nd October 2018
Business Development Executive
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | Up to £24000 per annum + 25% bonus & benefits
Business Development | Sales | Prospecting | Building Relationships | Communication | KPIs | Record Maintenance | Presenting | Client Engagement
We have a great opportunity working for a Head office in South Oxfordshire, looking for engaging individuals to join our client's Business Development team as Business Development Consultants to drive growth for the business.
A lively role, with the potential for great financial rewards, this Sales role is well suited to a challenge-hungry individual with a flair for communication.
Working in a thriving B2B environment, the Business Development Consultant is ideal for a confident and tenacious Sales representative with the potential to build new leads and the charisma to secure them. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Tailoring a targeted sales approach to each new client, with the focus to develop the organisation's associate portfolio.
- Following up on campaigns with warm target calls, introducing existing and new clients to the portfolio range of the company's product reach.
- Responsible for identifying new potential clients, qualifying sales leads and building relationships with prospective partners.
- Building strong relationships with current and prospect client that will result in lasting partnerships.
- Explore possible potential client needs and promote how company products/services can solve current issues, effectively negotiating a mutually beneficial professional strategy.
- Maintaining company CRM systems, and logging all Business Development activity, ensuring data is accurate and current.
- Assisting with sales campaigns, pursuing the further growth of the company.
A fantastic role for a diligent consultant who wants a fresh challenge and change of pace, this Business Development Executive opportunity is looking for:
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced challenging B2B environment.
- A first-class communicator who has a flair for networking with people on different levels.
- A Sales Consultant with a natural ability to manage workloads as it varies daily, along with preferable experience dealing with CRM systems.
- Confidence in outbound calling, in addition to having the energy to secure the interest of potential clients.
- Someone who thrives under a target-driven goal growth and is accustomed to working to KPIs.
- A candidate should be enthusiastic in regards to their self-progression, paired with faultless enthusiasm to persevere when faced with rejection.
This Business Development role also features a great bonus scheme (of up to 25%) with appealing benefits! If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to find out more about, then submit your CV to Niche Recruitment and apply today.