Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 20th November 2018
Business Development Executive
Malmesbury, Wiltshire | Up to £20000 per annum + Commission
Business Development | Building Relationships | Product Knowledge | KPIs | Communication | Database Maintenance | Problem Solving
Are you looking for your next career move?...A new challenge which will develop your skills onto a new dynamic, in a workplace which provides rewards for commitment?
Our client (based near Royal Wootton Bassett & Malmesbury) are looking for an engaging Business Development Executive to join their rapidly growing team.
Working in a thriving B2B environment, the Business Development Executive is ideal for a confident and intuitive individual.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building strong relationships with current and prospect clients that will result in lasting partnerships.
- Exploring possible potential client needs and promote how company products/services can solve current issues, effectively negotiating a mutually beneficial professional strategy.
- Maintaining company CRM systems, and logging all Business Development activity, ensuring data is accurate and current.
- Tailoring a targeted Business Development approach to each new client, with the focus to develop the organisation's associate portfolio.
- Responsible for identifying new potential clients, qualifying sales leads and building relationships with prospective partners.
A fantastic role for a diligent consultant who wants a fresh challenge and change of pace, this Business Development Executive opportunity is looking for:
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced challenging B2B environment, and has experience in a role with a B2B focus.
- A first-class communicator who has a flair for networking with people on different levels.
- A BD Consultant with a natural ability to manage heavy workloads as it varies daily, along with preferable experience dealing with CRM systems.
- The ability to manage multiple sales campaigns at different stages of their timeline.
- A candidate should be enthusiastic in regards to their self-progression, paired with faultless enthusiasm to persevere when faced with rejection.
- Applicants must be able to drive & have their own transport.
If you're looking to develop in a friendly, social environment, then this role will engage you in the right direction. Apply to Niche Recruitment with a current copy of your CV, and we'll be in touch!