Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 25th May 2018
Business Development Executive
Didcot, Oxfordshire | £25000 - £30000 per annum + Up to 50% OTE
Business Development | Account Management | Relationship Building | Prospecting | Up-selling | Presenting | Communication | Consultative Sales
Niche Recruitment are working with a well-established company based in Milton Park, near Didcot to help recruit a Business Development Executive to work on a number of campaigns.
Working with the brand on their work in the Education sector, you'll be working with schools across the UK to provide hardware, software, and online safety solutions that help improve teaching and learning.
The Business Development Executive is someone who will share our clients' passion for helping to solve schools' problems. What they do has a real impact and wider benefit to UK education.
- Find lapsed and new education provider leads via market intelligence of your own research.
- Initiate contact with targeted prospect contacts, engaging the building relationships.
- Identify opportunities to present how company products can solve and optimise current and future prospect client needs.
- Demonstrate market and product knowledge, using your passion for the brand to upsell when possible.
- Maintain channels of communication with current and new clients, managing accounts and following up sales endeavours.
- Curating further Business Development opportunities with the Decision makers, both over the phone and in person.
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years B2B Business Development experience
- You must be energetic, target-focussed, with a passion to deliver excellent service
- Ideally, you'll be passionate about technology and education.
- A confident communicator with the gravitas to engage and motivate school leaders
Along with working for a fascinating company, you'll also have the opportunity to earn a fantastic bonus, based on rewarding commission structure of up to 50% OTE, in addition to further benefits.
If you are interested in finding out more and feel you have the drive, desire and passion to succeed in a Sales role then please do apply.