Exciting news… We’ve been featured in this month’s Business West Insight Magazine! As you…
Posted on 30th April 2018
Buying Admin Assistant – FILLED
Witney, Oxfordshire | £16000 - £18000 per annum
Buying | Administration | Data Entry | Administrative Support | Retail | Purchasing | Deadlines | Project Timelines
Are you a looking to pave a career in the buying industry? Our Witney-Based client who are one of the worldwide market leaders in their field, are recruiting for a Buying Admin Assistant to join their team to actively work across their product development sector.
You will work closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams to provide support in efficiently forward-planning and managing the development of key product ranges, utilising a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy skills.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that new product ranges and seasons are accurately planned to deadlines.
* Guiding the critical path to ensure procedure compliance, working collaboratively across multiple teams in line with the company calendar, while following brand voice.
* Maintaining product details as part of the further range, preparing a well-kept sample library.
* Building a comprehensive spectrum market of knowledge, scouting out competitor activity, and analysing market trends, and compiling key data.
* Preparing all paperwork for products in preparation for executive sign-off.
You will be involved in providing support with all aspects of the buying process from sample management, through to quality assurance. There will be general office activity and administration, data entry and liaising with suppliers/further departments.
This role would particularly suit a dedicated and organised individual to join a fast-paced environment. Perfect for a bright graduate, or someone with a keen-eye for detail looking to change careers.
Sound interesting?...What are you waiting for? Apply today!