Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 21st December 2018
Campaign Project Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire | £28000 - £33000 per annum
Campaign | Project Management | PR | Communications | Content
CAMPAIGN PROJECT MANAGER - 2 YEAR FTC
Do you have experience in Communications/PR and enjoy project co-ordination? Niche Recruitment is looking for a Campaign Project Manager to work for their fascinating client in the centre of Swindon. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your daily activities will consist of:
- Planning, developing and implementing Marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinating and managing campaign projects, to include approval and signing off procedures and the general administration
- Being the first point of contact and liaison for suppliers and agencies
- Reporting and evaluating on campaigns to feed back to Head of Marketing
- Carrying out other duties such as controlling campaign budgets, managing suppliers and managing and maintaining status reports
To be considered for the role of Campaign Project Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant qualification or equivalent experience from a Marketing background with PR/Communications
- Experience in project co-ordinating or management
- Experience in PR, communicating effectively
- Good understanding of campaign communication techniques
- Strong organisation and time management skills
The role itself…
With a focus on effectively supporting the Marketing campaign team, the Campaign Project Manager will manage and co-ordinate communication campaigns. You will be the back bone of the campaign, ensuring everything runs to plan, on-time and to budget. With a background in PR or marketing, you will have the ability to identify what makes a great story and communicate it effectively by means of persuasion and great copy for press releases and all digital channels.
What the company is like…
This is a government funded organisation who are tasked with growing UK businesses who are developing cuttting-edge technologies and scientific advances. They maintain strong working relationships with their partners and other organisations, and the Campaign Project Manager will share in their drive and vision to grow the UK economy and maintain their world-leading position in this sector.
How to apply…?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then get in touch with Niche Recruitment today to find out more about this exciting client!