Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 29th November 2018
Communications Executive – Temporary Contract
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £24000 per annum
Communications | Marketing | Campaigns | PR | Content | Events
We have a fantastic opportunity to work as Communications Executive on an temporary basis for a leading Swindon business.
Working within a busy Comms Team, the Communications Executive will assist with the generation and deployment of a range of campaigns, ranging from PR, Digital to Content.
Key daily responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the further team to coordinate the generation of high-quality content for a variety of platforms.
- Help with event planning, arranging targeted and effective Direct Marketing Campaigns.
- Liaising with various internal departments, key partners and stakeholders to ensure a thorough chain of communication, facilitating the production of comms collateral.
- Keeping abreast on the entire project status, managing the campaign plan from start-to-finish.
- Arrange and participate in team meetings, producing meeting agendas and reports as needed.
- Ad hoc production maintenance, administration, and coordination related to campaign delivery.
In addition to having a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role (be this in PR, Marketing, or Digital Communications), applicants will also be:
- Competent in organising the timely delivery of campaigns, with good time-keeping awareness.
- An efficient communicator, both verbally and written, who's confident in their ability to professionals.
- A stickler to detail; someone who can manager multiple workloads simultaneously, and keep a calm head under a busy schedule.
- Someone who's able to build strong professional relationships with stakeholders, as well as further team members.
- Ideally education to degree level or equivalent, in a relevant subject field.
Does this sound like something that would be up your street? We request that applicants be on short or immediate notice, as this role has plans to start ASAP.
Apply to Niche Recruitment today, or pass on our details to anyone who may find this opportunity of interest!