It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 18th June 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £35000 per annum
Copy writing | Digital | Stakeholder Management | Communication | Strategy | Wroking with others
CONTENT DEVELOPER - FULL TIME 3MTH CONTRACT
Here at Niche Recruitment we are on the lookout for a talented Content Developer to work for our lovely client in their Swindon office. A full-time role, fixed for a 3mth project to start ASAP to help the client through a web migration project, the Content Developer will be responsible for:
- Copywriting duties for target audiences
- Managing customer journey & user centric communications
- Liaising with stakeholders, senior management & external suppliers when required
- Collaborating with the Project Teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Using SEO fundamentals to create copy and content across different channels
To be considered for the role of Content Developer, you must have the following skills & experience:
- Extensive copywriting experience across all formats, including but not exclusive to print, online publications & web content
- Experience of working with Whitehall Publisher or similar CMS platforms
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and still meet deadlines
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Up to date knowledge of digital publishing technologies
- Able to build rapport within a short amount of time and be open to a changing and flexible working environment
The role itself…
Working within a small team in their Swindon based office, the Content Developer will be writing briefs and guidance, utilising their top-notch collaboration skills to meet tight deadlines. You will be joining at an exciting time for the business where they are in the process of moving in to a new phase of their digital service.
What the company is like…
A business built by building and maintaining strong working relationships with their partners and other organisations, the Content Developer will share in their drive and vision to grow the UK economy and maintain their world-leading position in this sector.
How do you apply…?
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, Michelle would be delighted to hear from you, so get in touch with Niche Recruitment today to find out more and apply!