Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 19th November 2018
Content Marketing Manager
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £35000 - £45000 per annum
Content | Digital | Assets | SEO | PPC | B2B
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Are you an experienced marketeer with a passion for content led campaigns? Niche Recruitment are on the hunt for a Content Marketing Manager to take the lead in creating and distributing content for their Abingdon based client. Possessing a hardworking, natural teamwork ethic, you will be responsible for the following daily activities:
- Development and generation of quality high impact and engaging content in support of the business strategy
- Utilising a wide range of asset types (digital and physical) to create effective content. E.g., whitepapers, infographics, sales tools and social media content
- Using optimisation knowledge and tools to communicate content effectively, which is consistent and relevant to target audiences
- Distributing content across optimal channels effectively, reporting on performance and adapting as necessary
- Collaborating with in-house teams and external agencies to ensure most compelling content is developed and distributed
To be considered for the role of Content Marketing Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a content generation focused role
- Strong understanding of SEO & PPC
- Analytically minded, with the ability to obtain insight from research & analysis
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Highly organised and task efficient
- Previous experience of using B2B content & digital marketing
The role itself…
Working closely with other Product & Marketing Managers within the business, the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping raise the business profile, projecting a positive brand presence and building engagement with it's customers by producing regular digital and physical assets to their audience. The ideal candidate will be generating feature ideas and developing strong relationships with communities of expertise to produce engaging content, driving future growth. You will also have proven experience of people management and in a leadership role.
What the company is like…
A well-established IT company based in Abindgon, Oxfordshire, the Content Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role as part of driving future growth of the business as it goes through a transitional period. The right candidate will be rewarded with a generous and competitive starting salary, performance related bonuses, and access to a host of other valuable benefits including private healthcare and a Pension Plan.
How do you apply…?
Does this sound like the role for you? Get in touch with us at Niche Recruitment today so we can get to know you!