We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 5th October 2018
Content and Social Media Executive
Poole, Dorset | £25000 - £35000 per annum
Social Media | Copywriting | Content Development | Marketing Strategy | eCommerce
Looking for an exciting new content-based job opportunity? Here at Niche Recruitment we're looking for a Content and Social Media Executive to join our client's team. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with the skills and passion to help them take their business to the next level. Within this role, you will be responsible for the following daily activities:
- Primarily responsible for overseeing all elements of content and completing all stages of the process from writing to publishing.
- Developing and implementing social media strategies to retain current followers and attract new.
- Managing multiple social media channels and ensuring that all platforms are optimised.
- Collaborating and supporting the in-house Senior Management team.
To be considered for the role of Content and Social Media Executive you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in writing for a variety of target audiences, ideally B2C
- High levels of organisation
- Ability to develop a content strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous experience working within busy agency setting
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple social media platforms and develop a strong online presence
The role itself…
The role itself is standalone with the potential for a team to grow underneath in the future. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take a role and make it into something of their own. If you like working within a team but also enjoy working as an individual this role will be a great fit for you.
What the company is like…
A unique company, rich in heritage based in beautiful Dorset. The new Content and Social Media Executive will be responsible for supporting the management team as well pushing the growth of the business forward. You'll be joining a fun and friendly team who are very excited for a dynamic individual to start.
How to apply…
Like the sound of this role? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch with us today on 01793 230469 to find out more.