Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 19th September 2018
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum
Content Writer | Copywriting | B2B | marketing | social media | Hubspot
A thriving Oxfordshire based B2B marketing agency is on the hunt for creative individuals with a passion for creating outstanding content. As Content Writer you will work with a broad range of clients to craft compelling narrative and high impact messaging. Reporting to the Head of Content, you will take responsibility for the following activities:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop content strategy with clients
- Creating a diverse selection of B2B marketing copy deliverables with an on-brand identity, from website/social media content to white papers
- Creating compelling and engaging content with a "Story-telling" feel, increasing awareness for existing clients and generating new leads & subscribers
- Collaborating with designers and other teams within the business or externally, to ensure content is insightful and relevant to clients and their target audiences
- Keeping up to date with the most up to date and relevant Tech news, staying on trend and on message
To be considered for the role of Content Writer, you must have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years+ multi-channel copywriting experience from a B2B background
- Demonstrable knowledge of building online and offline audiences
- A passion for creative writing, with a story and direction
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience working for a marketing agency or in-house marketing environment
- Preferably you will have a degree in English or Journalism and B2B and/or Tech/ Professional Services experience
The role itself…
Targeting relevant publications, the client strategy focused role as Content Writer will come on board to create compelling and engaging content, telling their client's story and generating awareness whilst staying on-brand. With previous B2B experience from a marketing agency environment, you will have a natural ability to attract people to your client's business, utilising a proven track record of delivering performance, with the added ability to be process driven and reflect on data to implement further expansion for the business.
What the company is like…
The Content Writer will be joining a lead generating sales and marketing agency within the I.T and Tech sector, who are currently going through an exciting period of growth, and still growing. Strategy focused, they put the client's success & needs first and take pride on the art of story-telling into the B2B space. With a host of employee benefits, generous salary to the right candidate and an attractive holiday entitlement incentive, this Abingdon, Oxfordshire based business boasts a bright future with great career development opportunities.
How do you apply…?
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to discuss the role further!