It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 16th August 2018
Witney, Oxfordshire | £20000 - £28000 per annum
Copy Writing | Content | POS | Marketing | Brand
Are you a highly creative, brand focused marketer with a love for writing copy? Niche Recruitment are looking to hire a Copywriter for their Witney based client in their Marketing department. Reporting to the Studio Manager, you will be responsible for the following day to day activities:
- Developing and writing copy for packaging, website, POS and BTL/ATL activities
- Tailoring copy to identify with relevant audiences and employees, focusing on the brand vision and guidelines
- Collaborating and conferring with other team members, modifying and enhancing ideas for copy to ensure the brand's key messages are advertised effectively
- Checking copy and content for any errors and accuracy of information before going to press
- Communicating the brand's voice and values, appealing to the target customer, through your compelling and engaging copy
To be considered for the role of Copywriter, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Around 1 to 2 years' experience in a similar role, desirably with a relevant marketing degree
- A naturally creative and imaginative mind, able to identify with product & brand
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work well within a team
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to take on board the point of view of others to give more potential effectiveness to a brief
- A portfolio of work will be required to be considered for interview
The role itself…
A confident Copywriter, you will take ownership of product and socially engaging content with the ability to create compelling, engaging and persuasive copy for print and digital channels. This will include but won't be limited to web content, news releases, sales and marketing collateral, training video scripts & manuals, slogans, direct marketing campaigns and guides. Ensuring consistency and accuracy from start to finish, you will have excellent communication skills and be raring to go.
What the company is like…
Working in a friendly and dynamic business, the Copywriter will enjoy sharing a passion for the brand with the rest of their creative minded team. As a member of this forward-thinking brand, you will benefit from generous holiday allowance, employee discount, bonus schemes, as well as an array of many other incentive-based benefits.
How to apply…?
If this role sounds like it would excite your creative marketing abilities, get in touch with us at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!