Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 10th January 2019
Customer Service Advisor – FTC
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £20000 - £24000 per annum
customer services | communication | listening skills
Customer Service Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity working for a Head Office in Oxford, looking for outgoing, personable individuals with a strong 'can do' attitude to join our client's Customer Service Team.
A dynamic role, this Customer Service Advisor position is well suited to an empathetic individual with a flair for communication and a desire to provide outstanding service through a proactive, resolution-focused approach.
Working within a fast-paced, customer-focused environment, the Customer Service Advisor role is ideal for an approachable, conscientious individual with the desire to establish valuable relationships through:
- Professionally communicating with customers in order to provide solution-focused support
- Developing lasting relationships with customers - establishing their needs and offering a proactive approach to discovering solutions
- Ensuring that records of customer interactions are accurate and up to date - always conforming with authorisation standards
- When required active involvement in outbound calling in order to enhance customer satisfaction
- Developing personal knowledge of systems and services offered - suggesting improvements where applicable
A fantastic role for an attentive advisor who wants the opportunity to develop and progress within a supportive company, the Customer Service Advisor opportunity is looking for a candidate who:
- Is a confident empathetic communicator - eager to listen and impart knowledge to customers
- Possesses a 'can do' attitude - with a creative and committed approach to problem solving
- Is cooperative - working effectively as part of a team, identifying and offering support where required
- Possesses a thirst for personal growth and success - through proactive research and individual objectives and reviews
- Has a desire to grow the business - through delivery of outstanding customer service, exceeding customers' expectations
- Is experienced in working within a fast-paced customer service environment
If this sounds like an attractive opportunity, apply now by submitting your CV to Niche Recruitment.