It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 2nd August 2018
Customer Service Advisor
Witney, Oxfordshire | Up to £18000 per annum
Customer Service | Query Resolution | Inbound Calls | Call Logs | Data Entry | KPIs | SLAs | Up-selling | Telephone Manner | Database Maintenance
Our high-end produce client is looking for a Client Services Advisor join their Client Services team to represent their consumer market with answering inbound customer queries.
Being the 1st point of contact, the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Answer a variety of incoming enquiries via phone, email and social medial platforms.
- Be able to prioritise and triage inbound queries, covering all avenues within a timely manner.
- Taking customer orders, utilising market knowledge to identify opportunities to upsell.
- Escalating or transferring more complex queries as necessary.
- Uphold stringent service standards to reflect the client's luxury branding.
- Maintain the customer database with relevant, accurate data derived from calls. Tracking orders, updating client information, and logging issues are all part and parcel of the role.
Particularly suiting an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, applicants should also:
- Possess previous experience of working within a contact centre environment, providing high-levels of customer service.
- Have experience with working in a retail sector and will understand how to prioritise issue resolution while managing multiple cases at once.
- A good understanding of using databases, with good attention to detail, as you will be expected to document call logs.
- Be able to adjust to peaks and troughs of business within the industry, keeping a level head under pressure.
- Have outstanding communication skills, as well as good data-entry skills.
- Be accustomed to working to KPIs within SLAs.
If you're looking to move into a Customer Service Advisory role that specialises in top-end produce, and has client services to match brand standard, then don't hesitate to apply, and send your CV to Niche Recruitment.