WE DID IT! Small Business of the Year in the 2019 Wiltshire Business Awards……
Customer Service Executive
Malmesbury, Wiltshire | Up to £18000 per annum + Bonus
Customer Service | Communication | Organisation | Customer Retention | Complaints
Posted on 14th May 2019
Do you want to be part of an expanding Customer Service team, within a business that really values its employees? Niche Recruitment is on the lookout for a Customer Service Executive to join their well-established global client, based in Wiltshire. Reporting directly to the Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with queries from both domestic and commercial customers via phone and email
- Providing outstanding customer service as the first point of contact to all customers
- Aiding with Direct Debit and invoicing queries
- Taking ownership of customer complaints through to resolution
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Executive, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills - both via phone and email
- Outstanding level of customer service with a personable, understanding telephone manner
- IT literate - confident in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Willingness and resilience in managing customer complaints
The role itself…
Joining the Customer Service team at an exciting time of expansion, the Customer Service Executive will be fully adaptable, with a high level of organisation and the confidence to work both independently and as an integral part of the team. You will be provided with a varied workload, including Direct Debit concerns, invoicing, customer complaints and some reporting. The client is looking for a personable individual who can demonstrate empathy and the ability to adapt to each individual customer's concerns.
What the company's like…
The Customer Service Executive will be welcomed into a dynamic team which will provide full training and support, within an environment that encourages the development of staff and celebrates their successes.
How to apply…
Could this be your next role? If so, Charlotte would be delighted to hear from you!