We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 4th October 2018
Customer Services Representative – Multi-lingual
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire | Up to £9.7400 per hour
Customer Services | Ecommerce | French | German | Spanish | Dutch
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - MULTI-LINGUAL - TEMP FOR 4 MONTHS
Are you looking for some extra cash in time for Christmas? Niche recruitment are looking for multi-lingual candidates, who take pride in their Customer Service skills, to work as a Customer Services Representatives for our Cheltenham-based client. With a choice of several different shift patterns, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handling customer enquiries either by telephone, email or via social media platforms (live chat), resolving any concerns promptly where required
- Keeping a record of conversations with customers, making an accurate note of questions and resolutions
- Completing & processing customer orders and taking payments over the phone
- Providing excellent customer service at all times, acting as the voice of the brand
- Take pride in personal development and actively seek to improve your performance
To be considered for the position of Customer Service Representative, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent, written and spoken, in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, or a mixture of 2 or more, as well as English
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Confident talking to customers about a wide range of enquiries, providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
The role itself…
Acting as the first point of contact for the customer, the Customer Service Representative will handle enquiries over the phone or internet, from across the globe in a friendly and expert manner, maintaining brand focus and delivering an excellent service experience. You will be given the opportunity to choose from a number of different shift times to fit in with you, as well as working some evenings and weekends.
What the company is like…
Working as a Customer Service Representative for this brand focused retail giant will, in return, give you a great opportunity to work within a busy and friendly environment at one of the most important times of the year in the retail calendar, as well as company associated benefits. This includes a generous pay rate, and amazing staff discount - perfect timing for all those Christmas gifts!
How do you apply…?
If you tick all the boxes above, then contact us at Niche Recruitment today to find out more and apply!