Exciting news… We’ve been featured in this month’s Business West Insight Magazine! As you…
Posted on 8th August 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | £25000 - £27000 per annum
Data Analysis | Report Writing | Presentation Skills | Excel | Graduate | Data Management | Problem Solving | Stakeholder Liaison
We're looking for a bright, analytical mind to join our client's Swindon based office as a Data Analyst within the Product Development team.
Our client endeavours to constantly improve their products and services, and in this Data Analyst role, you'll be assisting the organisation optimise the performance and utilisation of their products.
Key responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
- Evaluating compiled numerical data sourced from product performance records.
- Translating performance results into presentable outcomes, utilising Excel and Data Management systems.
- Identifying patterns and forecast trends in results, basing your findings on analytically derived predictions.
- Assisting the organisation to understand areas to be developed within their product portfolio, ensuring optimised performance in line with strategy and statistics.
- In response to your evaluations, the Data Analyst will be proactive in proposing realistic solutions to combat foreseeable issues.
The prospective Data Analyst will have a keen eye for data, be highly astute, detailed and logical. Additionally, the candidate will also:
- Have a preferable degree in Mathematics or equivalent.
- Possess a strong ability to work with complex data and Microsoft Excel.
- Be confident in your top-notch presentation skills, with strong communication abilities to liaise with Product Developers and Stakeholders.
- Be practiced in report writing, summarising projected improvements efficiently to management.
Perhaps you've just graduated and want to start building your career in a well-established company? This could be the ideal position for you, so send your CV to Niche Recruitment and apply for the position today!