Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 24th December 2018
Delivery Experience Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £23000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service | Customer Experience | Logistics | Query Resolution | Department Liaison | Operations Improvement | Relationship Building
Want to be part of a company that has established themselves strides apart from other brands?
Our client has a fresh opportunity for a Delivery Experience Manager, waiting for a bright, organised candidate, who's committed to providing superior Customer Service.
Taking ownership of Customer Service Operations, the Delivery Experience Manager will represent the UK channel of the company.
- The key aims of the role are to optimise and actively make improvements to Operations and Delivery Quality within the UK.
- You'll be acting as 1st point of contact for escalated queries and coordinating service delivery providers.
- You'll be ensuring a comprehensive understanding of logistics for all parties, including customers, service delivery providers, and the further logistics team.
- You'll extract information, deriving analytics from Customer Service reports, using your eye for data to understand outcomes and assist with implementing service improvements.
- Customer satisfaction is your main priority, and you will be working to regulated and competitive standards.
This is a lively, service delivery role, which champions the customer as every stage of the delivery experience process. Applicants for this Delivery Experience Manager role will align to the following criteria:
- You will be a natural communicator who prides themselves on their ability to manage relationships with service providers and customers alike.
- Operating from within logistics, you will have proven experience of working with couriers/express delivery, or something in an equivalent field.
- The candidate will have several years of experience within a Customer Services vantage point of logistics.
- As Delivery Experience Manager, you'll have an eye for data and analysing reports.
- While not a requirement, it would also greatly benefit your application if you were educated to degree level.
Operating from the heart of Oxford, our client; a leading player in the European e-Commerce retailer market is passionate about top-notch quality paired with unparalleled service delivery, pitched from a cemented position of competitive marketability.
Have we just detailed a promising next step in your career? Let us know by applying to Niche Recruitment.