We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 9th October 2018
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £35000 - £45000 per annum
Design | Digital | Graphic | Video | Adobe CS | Marketing | Animation
Are you ready to push yourself to the next level in Graphic & Digital Design? Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for a passionate & talented Senior Designer with first class video and animation experience to create high visual impact in all they do for this Abingdon based client. A diverse and exciting new role, you will be responsible for the following daily activities:
- Developing and creating the design assets across web, print, social, email, animation (e.g. stop motion), video and exhibition collateral.
- Creating fit for purpose design solutions for on and offline, utilising your up to date knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on time and budget
- Work in collaboration with the marketing teams, attending regular meetings, taking insight into more effective design
- Using your creative flair to inject brand identity into all marketing communications and materials through thorough development
- Presenting and running creative workshops with relevant members of the Marketing and Communication teams
To be considered for the role of Designer, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- 4 - 5 years of Design experience from working in a similar role, with a portfolio to support
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; predominantly Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, and desirably After Effects. Film & motion graphic skills would also be advantageous at application
- Able to create print ready artwork
- UI and UX knowledge
- Confidence using graphic optimisation tools to utilise across all digital platforms
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, with a passion for design and excellent communication skills
The role itself…
Working closely with all levels of the marketing and creative teams, the Designer will be able to fully understand and overcome design problems, confidently going on to make creative decisions that are visually high impact and effective for the business needs. A corporate thinker, you will design with form and function in mind, taking the lead on developing all design assets across user interfaces, video/animation & storyboarding and exhibition & events materials to name a few. You will be a confident communicator, working with relevant teams across the business to fully understand assignments sharing ideas and best practice.
What the company is like…
A well-established IT company based in Abindgon, Oxfordshire, these newly created Designer roles will play a vital part in the business expansion as the business goes through a transitional period. The right candidates will be rewarded with a generous and competitive starting salary, performance related bonuses, and access to a host of other valuable benefits including private healthcare and a Pension Plan.
How do you apply…?
So, if you have at least 4yrs of strong Design experience with a particular flair for video and animation and a top notch portfolio ready to share, get in touch with us at Niche Recruitment today find out more!