In line with the General Data Protection Regulation, Niche Recruitment Limited is committed to…
Posted on 6th June 2018
Wallingford, Oxfordshire | £150 - £250 per day
Freelance | Ecommerce | Email Campaigns | Adobe Creative Suite | UX
DIGITAL DESIGNER | FREELANCE | £150 - £250 a day
Here at Niche recruitment, we are on the lookout for a creative Digital Designer to join our client as a freelancer, 1-2 days a week; an immediate start which will be ongoing for 3mths minimum. As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the design and development of artwork for email campaigns, website platforms, web banners, etc., across the multi-channel brands
- Enhancing online presence and customer experience
- Focusing on the feminine aspects of the brands to engage more with your audience
- Optimising the digital assets for mobiles & tablets
To be considered for the role of freelance Digital Designer, you must have the following:
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (predominantly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience in designing with UX optimisation
- Experience in a consumer-focused setting for the female customer, ecommerce being an advantage
- Good literacy skill, and confident in verbal & written communication
- The ability to work on your own initiative
The role itself…
As the freelance Digital Designer, you will take ownership of the design and development of all digital assets for their brands. You'll be key in helping to enhance their online presence and customer experience, engaging in the romance of the product. In this customer focussed role, you'll draw on your creative repertoire, taking responsibility for developing designs for everything from email campaigns, social media, website platforms, web banners, mobile/tablet optimization, and anything else consumer-directed for a feminine online audience.
What the company's like…
Our client is a multi-channel clothing & accessories retailer who are nestled in the South Oxfordshire area. As the freelance Digital Designer, you be able to work remotely 1-2 days a week, so location needn't be an issue if you have the skills and the confidence to manage your workload independently. Working closely with the Creative Team, you'll also be familiar with communicating cross-functionally across different teams throughout the design process, in order to deliver a cohesive campaign from brief to presentation.
How do you apply…?
Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today if this sounds like the perfect role for you!