It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 13th August 2018
Digital Marketing Executive
Witney, Oxfordshire | Negotiable
PPC | Paid Search | AdWords | Affiliates | Display | eCommerce
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - MATERNITY COVER
A September start date, Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for a PPC expert with knowledge of Affiliates & Display to work for our lovely client based in Witney, Oxfordshire on a 9-12 month maternity cover contract. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain responsibility of the company's marketing channels that focus on performance ensuring they are meeting targets within budget
- Manage the agency partner to implement and execute the brand's global PPC strategies, managing and tracking bids accordingly to ensure optimum performance is achieved
- Provide expert Paid Search analysis to help support the business, increasing the consumer's awareness of the brand
- Actively monitor digital channels for updates on best practices and communicate new opportunities with the business
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for each channel and tracking the data
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Executive, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A minimum 2yrs or more experience in a Paid Search role, either managing an agency or being responsible for in house campaigns
- A good understanding of keyword mining & creative delivery, amongst all aspects of match types and bid management
- Knowledge of Affiliates and Display would be desirable
- A background managing agencies and meeting sales revenue targets
- A proven record of building and maintain strong business relationships
The role itself…
Being the go to Paid Search expert within the business, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for ensuring the maximisation of performance in the digital marketing channels on target and to budget. Working closely with the Acquisition Manager, you will drive the brand awareness strategies in new and emerging markets through Paid Search activities, Display & Affiliates and support on ad hoc projects.
What the company is like…
Based in Witney, Oxfordshire, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for monitoring the digital channel activity to promote brand awareness. A friendly environment, you will work hard but reap in the benefits of being part of this fun and dynamic business. With a host of employee benefits, generous holiday and awards for long-term service to name a couple, you will enjoy being valued whilst working alongside likeminded individuals with the same drive and focus as yourself.
How to apply…?
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!