Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 22nd June 2018
Direct Marketing Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £23000 - £30000 per annum
Marketing Manager | E-commerce | Insights | Analytical Intelligence | Email Campaigns
DIRECT MARKETING MANAGER
Niche Recruitment are looking to hire a Direct Marketing Manager to work for their client, a growing, global business based in the heart of Oxford. As Direct Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The planning and execution of regular marketing campaigns
- Creating and delivering promotions to prompt growth and meet targets
- Working closely with Graphic Designers to develop appropriate and relevant imagery
- Developing insights using your competition, market and industry best-practice knowledge
- Being passionate about the business and the product
- Various other marketing duties as and when required
To be considered for the role of Direct Marketing Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A degree or equivalent, to include at least 2yrs relevant work experience in Digital Marketing or E-commerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Hard working, adaptable, with bags of enthusiasm
The role itself…
Ready to hit the ground running, the Direct Marketing Manager will have the ability to learn new systems and processes easily and efficiently. You will have the opportunity to make an impact and make the role your own early on, with exposure to a broad range of marketing techniques, it's a great chance to further develop your career in marketing.
What the company is like…
The Direct Marketing Manager will be taking on the role at an exciting time for this dynamic and fun business. Working in the bustling Oxford city centre with a small team of likeminded people, you will be used to thriving in the fast-paced environment of the marketing sector. In return, you will receive some great benefits and training & development opportunities.
How to apply…?
Michelle at Niche Recruitment would love to hear from you if you think you've got what it takes - get in touch today!