Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 8th January 2019
Witney, Oxfordshire | Up to £25000 per annum
eCommerce | Online Merchandising | Photography | HTML | CMS | Online Content | Online Analytics
Niche Recruitment is on the hunt for an eCommerce Executive to join a well-established, multi-channel global retailer based in Oxfordshire who are looking to enhance their digital presence. You will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day running of the site ensuring products are live, active (or not) and accurate
- Maintenance of current products and loading of new products to the site
- Managing the look and feel of the homepage and key promotional areas across the site
- Implementation of the content calendar to drive engagement through the website but also other channels - offline, social, email etc
- Creating and building promotion "bundle" products
To be considered for the role as eCommerce Executive, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in online merchandising, ideally with an established retailer
- Experience of utilising online analytics to optimise sales and customer experience
- Strong online skills - CMS, HTML, Analytics, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- Commercial awareness and highly detail orientated
The role itself…
An exciting opportunity to join a great team in a varied, hands-on online merchandising role you will have valuable exposure to a broad range of duties including; uploading accurate product content and images on website, ensuring it is SEO friendly; create new product listings and removing end of line products; monitor competitor online activity; work with the wider eCommerce and Customer team to deliver the online content strategy based on customer insights to help improve the customer experience.
What the company is like…
Based in Witney, Oxfordshire, the eCommerce Executive role will play a pivotal role in the digital face of the brand. A friendly, collaborative environment, you will work hard but reap the benefits of being part of this fun and dynamic business. With a host of employee benefits, generous holiday and awards for long-term service to name a few, you will enjoy being valued whilst working alongside like-minded, talented individuals with the same drive and focus as you.
How to apply…?
If this role sounds like you, please apply with a short covering letter.