Charli’s had quite the first year at Niche and made a big impact! She…
Cirencester, Gloucestershire | £20000 - £22000 per annum
Administrator | Education | Learning & Development | Diary Management | Course Bookings
Posted on 11th November 2019
Our aspirational and growing client are looking for an Administrator to support their Education team due to business expansion.
The Education Administrator will….
- Undertake all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Education team.
- Answer phones and give advice on available courses and facilities.
- Manage course bookings, diaries and all related paperwork, such as risk assessments.
- Assist with the development and creation of learning materials
- Assist with gaining and processing feedback on courses
- Assist with the ordering of office supplies and stationery.
In order to be considered for the Education Administrator position you will:
- Hold enhanced DBS certification
- Be highly IT literate across Microsoft Word, Excel and online CRM systems.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative, team support role
- Ideally have a background in education or learning & development
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Be willing to turn your hand to a wide range of tasks in support of a team
- Have an articulate, polite phone manner and a keen eye for detail.
The role itself…
The Education Administrator will undertake all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Education team, including booking clients onto courses, managing diaries, supporting the team and ensuring the smooth running of the Education facility.
Are a small business with a national reach who make a real impact in their industry sector. They are going through a period of extensive change and growth and it is an exciting time to be joining their team! The organisation is incredibly value driven and supportive of its staff, providing a lovely (dog friendly!) place to work and a collaborative environment.
Keen to apply?
Think this could be the role for you? Pop an application over, including your CV detailing the required experience and Charli Cumberpatch will be in touch.