It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 1st August 2018
Email Marketing Executive
Witney, Oxfordshire | Up to £25000 per annum
Email Campaign | Marketing | Insights | Consumer Awareness | ROI
EMAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Niche Recruitment have been instructed to look for a talented Marketing Graduate looking for their 1st or 2nd role with a passion for Email campaigns. Working for our client based in Witney, Oxfordshire, the Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Taking full ownership of the development and implementation of successful and compelling email campaigns ensuring brand consistency
- Producing weekly performance reports for analysis
- Testing new and creative email marketing templates and taking on board the results and learning from them
- Liaising and collaborating with multiple teams across the business to devise the most commercially effective campaigns which also meet all the customers wants and needs
- Reflecting on customer insights to optimise sales and increase brand ROI
To be considered for the role as Email Marketing Executive, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 1 to 5yrs marketing experience, ideally within a multichannel retail role
- Proven results meeting deadlines from working in a fast-paced demanding environment
- A successful record of improving campaigns through analysis and recommendations
- A passion and understanding for all aspects of marketing with a keen interest in Email campaigns
- Strong communication skills to enable effective collaboration and liaison with analysts and members of different teams
The role itself…
A positive, customer centric individual, the Email Marketing Executive will have a can-do attitude, and be highly motivated with strong attention to detail when it comes to the development of new, exciting and engaging email campaigns. The ideal candidate will also be a people person, working closely with the Customer & Design teams, as well as external agencies. The key objective would be to increase brand awareness, so drive and consumer focus is essential.
What the company is like…
Based in Witney, Oxfordshire, the Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for adhering and promoting the brand's core values. A friendly environment, you will work hard but reap in the benefits of being part of this fun and dynamic business. With a host of employee benefits, generous holiday and awards for long-term service to name a couple, you will enjoy being valued whilst working alongside likeminded individuals with the same drive and focus as yourself.
How to apply…?
If this has whet your appetite and you would like to find out more about this role, contact us today at Niche Recruitment so we can talk about what makes you the perfect candidate.