Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 6th July 2018
ER / HR Operations Consultant
Oxfordshire | £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Employee Relations | Human Resources | HR Generalist | Employment Legislation | HR Policies | TUPE
Employee Relations / HR Operations Consultant
We are looking to recruit a qualified HR professional with a real passion for Employee Relations to work as HR Operations Consultant for a leading South-Oxfordshire based business.
The HR Operations Consultant is working with the further Group HR Team and to ensure best practice within the daily operations. Assuming autonomy with HR support, you'll be confident with providing current employment law expertise and be able to apply policy in alignment with the Strategic Business plan.
With the opportunity to get involved in various projects, key responsibilities will include:
* Working to support the core faculties of Human Resources policy, in line with current law.
* Providing competent management of Employee Relations cases, alongside HR Managers.
* Applying HR policy and processes to operations in alignment with the Current employee legislation.
* Providing assistance to Senior HR Managers on specific projects.
* Assisting on TUPE/Change processes.
* Attending department meetings and constructing regular reports on HR metric data.
* Supporting the life-cycle of recruitment processes, striving to improve on efficiency and technique.
In applying for this HR Operations Consultant position, you'll be looking for a fast-paced, management support role with varied responsibilities. The candidate will also:
* Be an experienced and knowledgeable HR Generalist, who is practiced in managing multiple workloads/projects simultaneously.
* Be able to competently apply current employment law to HR Policy & Procedure.
* Have previous experience of TUPE.
* Be experienced in working within Employee Relations.
* Actively keep up-to-date with employment law, and policy updates.
This is a varied role with travel required to various locations. Whilst the head-office in South Oxfordshire they would consider flexible working arrangements as you will be managing your time across different sites.
If this is of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Niche Recruitment.