Please briefly describe your job role: What do you do? What are you responsible…
Posted on 17th August 2018
Event Activation Assistant
Gloucester, Gloucestershire | Up to £25000 per annum
Events | POS | Brand Activation | Marketing | Agency
EVENT ACTIVATION ASSISTANT - TEMP TO PERM - FTC 7 MONTHS
IMMEDIATE START!! Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for an Event Activation Assistant to work for their well-established events marketing client, based in Gloucester. Supporting the Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Technologies Director to execute Brand Activation plans like POS, in line with brand guidelines, working closely with agencies and suppliers
- Collaborating with the Technologies Data Analyst to collect and analyse data, tracking performance through reports
- Supporting with account management
- Working on more complex activations alongside the Director of Technologies and Operations Manager
- Visiting events sites throughout the UK
To be considered for the role as Event Activation Assistant, you will have the following skills & experience:
- At least 1 years' experience within a marketing role, desirably in events and/or agency
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel, with good numeracy & literacy skills
- A full driving licence and own vehicle, with the flexibility to travel to nationwide events and occasionally work unsocial hours
The role itself…
Offering your support to the Technologies Director, the Event Activation Assistant will be flexible and willing to travel to the events across the UK, assisting with the planning & implementation of brand activation and on-site presence at most of our events and festivals all year round. In addition, you will produce reports, tracking performance and implementing changes where required whilst ensuring best value to keep costs down.
What the company is like…
Working in our client's head office based in Gloucester, and various event sites across the UK, the Event Activation Assistant will be joining a well-established events agency, getting involved with some of the UK's most popular events & festivals. In return, not only will you have the privilege of working for this fun and dynamic business, you will receive a generous salary and benefits.
How to apply…?
Are you available immediately? Do you think you have what it takes? Then get in touch with Niche Recruitment today to find out more!