Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 18th September 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £15.59 per hour
Administration | Team Support | Executive Office | Organisation | Data Management | Database Maintenance | Documentation | Appointment Booking | Stakeholder Liaison
If you're a competent administrator with experience in a Governance or Executive level role, we have a project that could pique your interest!
This Executive Administrator is a great opportunity starting on short notice for an on-the-ball individual, joining a forward-thinking company based in Swindon.
The Executive Administrator provides well-formulated key support to the Executive Chair the team for an initial 4 month-period, with the potential to extend further, and has plans to commence when possible.
Main responsibilities within this Administrative role capacity include:
- Reporting into the Executive Secretary, in addition to aiding the further Office Team, you'll be assisting with their workload, and optimising their efficiency.
- Responsible for the key administrative functions on internal projects, you will be efficient and proactive, assisting with strategic support.
- Acting as the linchpin between multiple individuals on the office spectrum, in addition to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing data and confidential information in a professional and regulated environment.
- Producing necessary documentation, gathering resources, and running reports as required.
- Organising meetings and tracking actions.
For your CV to be actively considered for this position, you'll be able to check the criteria:
- The candidate will be able to adhere to stringent processes, picking up new procedures and implementing from day one.
- The Executive Administrator will have experience using databases such as Excel, CRMs, Sharepoint etc., managing sensitive information with appropriate discretion.
- You will have proven experience in a lively, office environment, having performed a similar support role with a range of administrative responsibilities.
- You'll be natural at balancing workloads to stringent deadlines, under your own initiative with unparalleled attention to detail.
- A confident communicator, you'll be happy liaising with various representatives, managing an efficient chain of communication.
A fast-moving opportunity, we expect interested candidates to be able to start on short notice. We also would appreciate candidates only apply if they can commit to the initial 4-month duration of the assignment.
If you find yourself ticking all the boxes, get in touch with us at Niche Recruitment ASAP.