It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 25th May 2018
Didcot, Oxfordshire | Up to £28000 per annum + great benefits
EA | PA | Executive Assistant | Personal Assistant | Diary Management | Travel Arrangements | Booking Meetings | Minute Taking | Booking Accommodation | Organising VISAs | Event Coordination | Calendar Maintenance
Our client; a well-established business based on the outskirts of Didcot, needs an executive PA to provide key support for the Managing Director.
A fantastic Director-Level PA role, we're looking for a competent Personal Assistant to provide intrinsic support to the Results Business and Senior Leadership team. Jam-packed with variety, this position features the following responsibilities:
- Diary Management & Appointment Booking
- Providing confident PA support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary
- Organising meetings & booking venues and issuing invitations respectively.
- Booking travel arrangements, accommodation, and VISAs (when needed).
- Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Attending Senior Team meetings, taking minutes and monitoring progress against actions.
- Managing Purchase Order approvals
- Administrative support ad-hoc, maintaining databases and collating resources, outside of standard Personal Assistant duties.
With proven experience of providing traditional PA support at a senior or Director level, you'll also have the following:
- Excellent organisation skills as a given, you'll also be a natural communicator, and have extensive administration experience.
- You'll have provided PA support in a multi-faceted function, having previously acted in conjunction with multiple Directors in parallel or equivalent.
- You be comfortable multi-tasking and able to manage various workloads efficiently and with practiced ease - while being flexible with last minute changes to schedules and plans.
If you find yourself ticking boxes and want to know more, apply by getting in touch with Niche Recruitment today!