Meet our latest team member, Charlotte! We’re thrilled to welcome Charlotte into our expanding Niche…
Posted on 8th October 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £35000 per annum
Facilities | Contract Management | Supplier Management | Service Delivery | Health & Safety | Compliance | Regulations
If you're a Facilities Manager looking for a fresh challenge in a new environment, we have a fantastic Facilities Management opportunity working for a well-established head office in the heart of Swindon.
Operating from within the Finance and Administration Division, the Facilities Manager is the main representative who undertakes 360 responsibility of full Facilities capability under the brand name.
- Ensuring efficient delivery of all facilities, directing the implementation of all managed services.
- Managing contractors, projects and contracts in extension of this, aligning with a set budget.
- Making sure that all Operations are in line with SLAs, aligning to stringent compliance regulations including Health & Safety procedures.
- Facilities Manager will build relationships with contractors & stakeholders with a view to optimise service levels.
- Maintain accurate performance records of all facilities operations, providing regular reports, and suggesting improvements off the back of this.
- Act as Line Manager to both the Facilities Administrator, as well as the direct report to facilities management in other office bases.
A diverse and involved role, as Facilities Manager, you'll be delivering high levels of management services, and as such, the candidate will be required to have the following:
- Previous, proven experience of working in a similar Facilities Management role.
- You should be familiar with working in a regulated environment, aligning to high-levels of compliance within a lively, office-based environment.
- Fantastic workload management abilities, with practice coordinating contractors in addition to contracts, services, and processes.
- A natural communicator, you will be able to liaise with representatives from various departments, both internally and externally.
Does this Facilities Manager position sound like a challenge you'd like to find out more about? Apply to Niche Recruitment now and let us know you're interested!