In line with the General Data Protection Regulation, Niche Recruitment Limited is committed to…
Posted on 5th June 2018
Swindon, Wiltshire | Negotiable
Purchase Ledger | Reconciliations | Credit Control | Credit Checking | Direct Debit | Financial Reports
Our award-winning Swindon-based client who are making leaps and bounds within their sector, are looking for a confident Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team, and contribute to their period of growth.
The Accounts Assistant, who reports into the Financial Accountant, is being brought in to provide crucial support to the department as a whole, ensuring procedure compliance and alignment to regulation.
You'll run a tight ship in managing weekly financial processes, covering all avenues with full-circle tracking, managing cash-flow and transaction progress.
Responsibilities spanning over a daily/weekly/monthly duration include:
* Maintaining a tidy, tracked and reconciled Purchase Ledger
* Weekly invoice checking & credit control, chasing due payments as necessary
* Provide assistance with bank reconciliations
* Manage the entire Direct Debit process, including processing DD runs, ensuring accurate & up-to-date records and checking BACS reports
* Maintain the monthly statement distribution via email & post
* Provide regular financial reports & admin support
This is a unique finance support role and you must have experience working in a fast-paced, process driven environment.
Your administration skills will be exceptional, working on multiple task across different work streams and with different clients. It is imperative that you have excellent communication skills and can work with diverse teams.
If you have a good ground knowledge of finance, (with a finance, ideally part qualified AAT or equivalent) and can work well in a team then please do apply.