WE DID IT! Small Business of the Year in the 2019 Wiltshire Business Awards……
Head of Product Management
Oxfordshire | £60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Project Management | Product Development | Team Leader | Product Strategy | Product Roadmaps | Stakeholder Management | Product Portfolio
Posted on 20th November 2018
We have a fantastic, innovative role waiting for an experienced Head of Product Management to lead the Division of within a well-established, South-Oxfordshire based client, who are market leaders in their field.
Acting as the driving force behind shaping the future of the Digital Platforms Business Unit, the Head of Product Management will take ownership of the team growing the client's Intellectual Property by driving the curation and delivery of Market-Leading Products.
Key focuses of the Head of Product Management include:
- Capitalising on resources to create and orchestrate Product Plans from start-to-finish.
- Signing off new development ideas and creating project plans that help bring new products to life.
- Working collaboratively with not only the further Product Management team, but also the Finance Department, along with both internal & external stakeholders to achieve best practice.
- Being proactive in maintaining function of product delivery, continuously presenting a case to develop activity for new and existing products, in reference to competitor activity.
- Implementing regular performance checks, you will analyse results, identifying potential risks and amending the product as necessary, collating the outcomes in evaluative reports.
- Ensure premeditated growth within revenue and profit margins are achieved.
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of supporting educational product documents (e.g. product descriptions), in coherence with a marketing strategy of your input.
For this Head of Product Management role and the company vision to be fully realised, applicants will align to the following requirements:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience of bringing Products to Market.
- The Head of Product Development needs to inspire the articulation of a product portfolio, and should have previous examples of shaping product strategy, roadmaps, and life-cycles.
- You will also have experience leading a team of people to full effect.
- To ensure Products are meeting market demand, you will have the tenacity to stay abreast of trends, as well as investigating competitor activity.
- Working with various internal departments, as well as external stakeholders, your communication skills will be unparalleled, promoting necessary engagement.
The Head of Product Management is a fast-paced, varied role that will have a big sphere of influence throughout the business and is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant work environment.
If this sounds like your next career move, please submit your CV to Niche Recruitment in application.