Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
Head of Service Delivery
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus and Pension
Strategy | Leadership | Customer Service | Service Delivery | Senior Management
Posted on 12th September 2019
Head of Service Delivery
Strategic, influential and passionate about Customer Service. If you'd use those words to describe yourself, our client wants you! The team at Niche Recruitment are searching for just that in a Head of Service Delivery.
Within this role, you'll play a massive part in the growth of our client's Oxford-based business. As Head of Service Delivery, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, implementing and delivering a Customer Service Strategy.
- Managing a service delivery budget and identifying ways to continuously improve/deliver value.
- Lead of key projects across the entire business.
- Develop, implement and manage new processes.
- Overseeing necessary contractual and operational requirements.
- Inspiring your team to deliver best in class service.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous management experience in an innovative, dynamic work environment with an ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Previous experience of delivering service excellent in a customer contract centre environment.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Technical awareness and ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
- Ability to quickly build good relationships with stakeholders.
- High organisational and communication skills.
The role itself…
Your goal is simple. To establish and implement a thorough service delivery strategy. You'll be an inspirational, dynamic leader to a brilliant team who's not afraid of hard work. The right individual will have excellent customer-centric experience and passion for creating the best possible customer journey.
What the company is like…
This Head of Customer Service role sits within a lively brand who have exciting growth plans for the business in the next few years. The team you'll manage are driven and considerate, with a true desire to succeed. All teams work hard to ensure that the offices have a friendly, working environment and it's something noticed by customer.
How to apply…
Think you're the key player our client is looking for? Get in touch with Director Nick Wimshurst on 01793 230469 to find out more. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.