It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 20th June 2018
HR Administrator – Temp to Perm
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £9.50 per hour
Part-Time | HR | Administrator | Communication | Database Maintenance | Referencing | Data Entry | Organisation |
Looking for a Part-Time role to fit in around other commitments? We are working with a wonderful charity based on the outskirts of Swindon, who are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team to help support the HR Advisor for 2 days/week during a period of growth for the business.
Providing key assistance to the HR Advisor for 15 hours/week - (Tuesdays & Wednesdays), you'll be acting as administrative support in managing the workload of the further team in HR operations, including recruitment support.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for key tasks such as:
- Employment Administration; candidate referencing and starter/leaver processes, pre-employment checks etc.
- Responsible for Recruitment Administration; advertising roles, tracking applications, booking interviews/rooms & sending offer/decline letters & contract preparation.
- Maintaining internal databases, ensuring accurate record-keeping and data-entry
- Coordinating day-to-day administrative functions in line with procedure & policy
- Assisting with training support, i.e. induction & training, both internal & external
- Applicants for this HR Administrator role should have a minimum of 1 years' previous administrative experience in a busy office environment.
- If this administrative experience is within a HR function, then this will particularly benefit an application.
- Experience handling confidential information with security as paramount.
- A confident communicator, both verbally and written.
- You'll be a team player and be happy to pick up responsibilities/participate in projects ad hoc.
As a Temp-to-Perm role, you'll also be on immediate or reduced notice, and be able to commit to a permanent position of this nature, should you pass probationary period of 13 weeks.
Sound ideal? Let Niche Recruitment know today and apply, as the recruitment process for this role is moving relatively rapidly.