It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted on 17th May 2018
HR Advisor – Temp to Perm – ASAP Start
Swindon, Wiltshire | £23000 - £27000 per annum
HR | Human Resources | Coordination | HR Policies | Agency Liaison | Administration | Temp to Perm
In a great seasonal opportunity, our client is looking to attract an organised and focussed individual to join their Head office team for a HR Advisor role in this great Temp to Perm role. With offices based in Swindon, this wonderful charity trust requires a strong HR advisor to get involved in this fantastic dual role, combining aspects of HR and Recruitment, making for a varied and lively role.
Working alongside the HR Advisor to support HR functions of the brand, you'll also provide reliable recruitment and office support to the further team, and report to the Director of Resources. Due to the combination of key responsibilities, the client has specified that the suitable candidate needs to possess a blend of HR & in-house Recruitment experience.
In assuming this role, you will be confident in straddling the Recruitment & HR duties, such as:
* Agency Liaison; managing relationships through the entire external recruitment process
* HR Support; including employment relations & providing regulated advice
* Vacancy coordination; from writing adverts, to hosting and participating in interviews
* Process/Procedure management; undertaking administrative duties and tracking data logs
* Employee sickness, absence, holiday and contract changes
* Assuming a first point of contact for visitors and inbound enquiries, including walk-ins
To make your application shine, we would like the candidate to have a strong history of HR & Recruitment, preferably with a Human Resources qualification or equivalent experience.
This role is planned to migrate from a 3 Month Temporary role to permanent status, providing a successful initial temp assignment, and is looking for a candidate on immediate or short notice to join.
Sound like something you or someone else would be interested in? Get in touch to find out more!