Christmas and New Year are often the times to wind down and reflect – both…
Posted on 17th December 2018
HR Advisor – Temp to Perm
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £27000 per annum
HR | Human Resources | Recruitment | Policies | HR Strategy | Query Resolution
Niche Recruitment are searching for an experienced HR Advisor who can be available to start in the New Year for a handover.
Reporting to the Director of Resources, for a local, well-regarded charity, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting with the delivery of an employee value proposition
- Designing and delivering recruitment processes alongside other managers
- Representing the HR team on interview panels
- Handling statistics and other numerical information
- Helping with the development, implementation and maintenance of electronic systems
- Maintaining and reviewing of departmental risks
- Actioning performance and behaviour case work
- Negotiating specifications with suppliers
To be considered for the role as HR Advisor, the following skills & experience are required:
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong analytical skills
- Ideally HR qualified, CIPD or CPP with sound knowledge and experience of employment law and other relevant policy and procedures
- Previous experience within recruitment
The role itself…
With an immediate January start and an initial 12-week temporary period with the opportunity to go permanent, the ideal candidate will be passionate, confident and eager to take on a fulfilling role.
What the company is like…
Working in our client's office in the outskirts of Swindon, the HR Advisor will be joining an outstanding Wiltshire based charity and team. Giving back to the local community is a huge part of what our client does and in turn their work and output is truly meaningful.
How to apply…?
Quick! Don't miss out on this wonderful career opportunity and get in touch with the team at Niche recruitment! To find out more, call us on 01793 230469 or drop us an email with your CV to email@example.com.