On Thursday evening, the Niche team made their way to Nationwide Headquarters in Pipers…
HR Business Partner
Oxfordshire | £50000 - £60000 per annum
HR BP | Human Resources | Performance Management | Employee Relations | HR Policies
Posted on 10th June 2019
Niche Recruitment are hunting for dynamic, personable and pro-active HR Business Partners to join a fast-growing business based in Oxfordshire. You will be working in a fast and exciting business to develop and deliver the people strategy.
Reporting into the HR Director and supporting multiple divisions within the business, you will be contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels, working closely with multiple senior stakeholders to advise and support effective workforce decisions. Your key accountabilities will include;
- Partnering key senior stakeholders, building strong working relationships with employees and managers to deliver measurable benefits
- Provide coaching, support and professional HR expertise in the management of all people matters within the function
- Deliver strategies tackling areas such as employee engagement, talent management, and developing high performance culture
- Developing and rolling out induction programmes, guiding the successful progression of Employee Training
- Identifying opportunities to improve HR policies and processes
- Assuming autonomy with employee casework management, you'll be confident with current employment law and be able to apply policy in alignment with the strategic business plan
In applying for this role, you will have proven HR Business Partner experience, looking for a new project to sink your teeth into and will ideally have the following:
- At least 5 years' strategic HR business partnering experience
- The personality and passion to work closely with various departments and client groups to plan the efficient delivery of the HR agenda across the business
- A results-driven drive and develop current strategies, with an understanding to take the latest HR policies and updates into consideration
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to think and plan strategically and align plans to business strategies
- A keen eye and intuition for change implementation
- Previous tech sector experience
There are 2 positions available - a permanent role and a 12 month FTC which ideally, you'll be on short notice to be considered for, but the team are also willing to wait out a longer notice period for the right candidate.
The role itself…
Operating from a close-knit team of HR BPs, along with the wider HR team, this dynamic role is packed with daily variety and is working across various core sectors. Working in a very fast and exciting environment, you must be able to take the pressure, enjoy changes and challenges.
Key deliverables include:
- The growth and development within product management & international sales teams
- With new divisions emerging, the ability to nurture and guide a 'Start-up' mentality within new staff & managers
- Team performance and individual growth, you'll have the opportunity to really own the direction of the HR Strategy and implementation within this
What the company is like…
This role is working for an engaging and lively brand who have viable plans to take the growth of the brand to a new level in the next few years. You'll be collaborating with similar, forward-thinking individuals with a flair and affinity for Tech. With a competitive salary, bonus and rewards package on offer plus the opportunity to really make your mark this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply…
Does this advert hint at a role that could really engage and excite you as your next role? Want to be part of a collaborative, like-minded HR team who are striving for excellence in all they do? If so, please get in touch ASAP with an up to date CV in reply to this advert. We look forward to hearing from you!