1 – Reduces time-to-hire and YOUR time That famous old phrase “time is money”…
HR Business Partner
Didcot, Oxfordshire | Up to £65000 per annum
Human Resources | Business Partner | Strategy
Posted on 31st July 2019
Niche Recruitment are hunting for dynamic, personable and pro-active Senior HR Business Partners to join a fast-growing business based in South Oxfordshire. You will be working in a fast and exciting business to develop and deliver the people strategy alongside the Senior Leadership team.
Reporting directly into the MD and FD, you will be supporting multiple divisions within the business, you will be contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels, working closely with multiple senior stakeholders to advise and support effective workforce decisions. Your key accountabilities will include;
- Partnering key senior stakeholders, building strong working relationships with employees and managers to deliver measurable benefits
- Ensuring the organatsion has the right talent to deliver for today and the future
- Provide coaching, support and professional HR expertise in the management of all people matters within the function
- Deliver strategies tackling areas such as employee engagement, talent management, and developing high performance culture
- Developing and rolling out induction programmes, guiding the successful progression of Employee Training
In applying for this role, you will have proven HR Business Partner experience, looking for a new project to sink your teeth into and will ideally have the following:
- At least 5 years' strategic HR business partnering experience
- Educated to Degree level and CIPD qualified
- The personality and passion to work closely with various departments and client groups to plan the efficient delivery of the HR agenda across the business
- A results-driven drive and develop current strategies, with an understanding to take the latest HR policies and updates into consideration
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to think and plan strategically and align plans to business strategies
- A keen eye and intuition for change implementation
The role itself…
Operating from a close-knit team this dynamic role is packed with daily variety and is working across various core sectors. Working in a very fast and exciting environment, you must be able to take the pressure, enjoy changes and challenges.
What the company is like…
This role is working for an engaging and lively organisation with an enviable reputation in the marketplaces. You'll be collaborating with similar, forward-thinking individuals with a flair and affinity for Tech. With a competitive salary, bonus and rewards package on offer plus the opportunity to really make your mark this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply…
Does this advert hint at a role that could really engage and excite you as your next role? Want to be part of a collaborative, like-minded HR team who are striving for excellence in all they do? If so, please get in touch ASAP with an up to date CV in reply to this advert. We look forward to hearing from you!