We’ve got MORE exciting news… with our team growing and growing we need more…
Posted on 16th July 2018
Witney, Oxfordshire | £28000 - £30000 per annum
Recruitment | Retail Sector | Talent Manager | Resourcer | Candidate Atrraction
Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for a Resourcer come Talent Manager to work for their well-established, heritage brand client based in Witney as they go through an exciting period of growth. As Resourcer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support to the Head of HR to identify future people skill gaps and fill hard to recruit roles using appropriate recruitment strategies
- Participating in talent management processes with an awareness of potential talent and what it takes to identify the ideal employee
- Managing the recruitment budget and monitoring/tracking new hires, reporting as appropriate
- Ensuring applications are processed efficiently and that relevant legislation is followed at all times (GDPR, Employment Laws)
- Managing social channels to attract new candidates
- Travelling across the UK to source new hires fort e company through attending interviews and other effective recruitment activities
The ideal candidate for the role as Resourcer will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum 2 years working in recruitment with a proven success rate
- A relevant Resourcer (REC) qualification is desirable
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Proactive and driven by deadlines
- High organisational ability and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
The role itself…
Supporting the Head of HR, the Resourcer will play a key role in recruiting for the company - the ideal candidate needs to have their finger on the pulse and always be looking for new and creative ideas with a desire to recruit the best talent in the retail sector. You will have the skills and drive to source top quality candidates for roles across all departments, from retail to buying and merchandising to ecommerce, using a variety of tools and techniques. Your key objectives will focus on reducing time and cost to hire, working across the business to ensure effective selection - telephone screening, testing, sitting in on interviews, head-hunting and managing vacancy advertising and budgets.
What the company is like…
An exciting, newly created opportunity within a lovely team who all share great passion for the brand. Working closely with the Head of HR and Recruiting Managers across the company, the Resourcer will be a respected member of the HR team and will have confidence in challenging hiring managers when needed. With some great company benefits, these roles don't come around very often.
How to apply…?
Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment to tell us a bit more about yourself if this sounds like your next move.